top of page
Search
  • Dove Services Inc

Dust....Or Something Else?




Aspergillus Mold......This is a type of mold considered to be an indoor mold. It is commonly found in homes after a water intrusion event. It can cause a variety of respiratory issues that can commonly be mistaken for allergies this time of year. Some of these symptoms are sneezing, coughing, headaches and congestion. If exposed to Aspergillus mold for a prolonged period of time more serious symptoms may occur, such as, fever, chills, shortness of breath, dizziness and even memory loss or "brain fog".

Homeowners mistakenly identify this as dust and can spread it throughout the house when they attempt to clean it up.

Dove Services, Inc recently completed a full remediation on a home in Foley, Alabama that was contaminated with Aspergillus mold. Every surface, furnishings, HVAC system, bedding etc. had to be thoroughly inspected and treated.

This home is now under our Mold Protection Warranty.

Visit www.moldfreeasap.com today for a FREE inspection and information on our Mold Protection Warranty

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page